Top allies of NASA leadership were appointed to state agencies as board members. Eva Buyu the widow of former IEBC manager Chris Msando was appointed board member of the Export Processing Zones; NASA CEO Norman Magagaya joins the Kenya film Classification as board member while David Osiany who worked in Raila’s PM office as Youth Officer joins Chemili sugar.
Some of the boards are just moribund with an annual budget of 200million, meaning board members make just 10 to 20k sitting allowance. Uhuru already appointed his allies to lucrative boards with multi-billion budgets like KenGen, GDC, Kenya Pipeline, KPA
To the NASA team, pongezi, left overs ni chakula pia, next time lets have a super efficient to deliver more than 60% votes agap that will make rigging impossible.
Check out summary list below:
1. Export Processing Zone Authority
Paul Gicheru- Charman to the board
Eva Buyu Msando
Hon Kisoi Munyao, and
2. Higher Education Loans Board- Board Member for 5 years
Hon Ekwee Ethuro
3. Chemilil Sugar Company Ltd- Board Member
Zedediah Budotich aka Buzeki
Christine Atieno Otieno
4. Public Procurement Administrative Review Board
Faith Waigwa- Chairperson
5. Issack Hassan- Chairman Kenya Industrial Institute
6. Mugambi Imanyara- Chairman Kenya Industrial Estates.
7. Edwin Kinyua- Chairman East African Portland Cement Company
8. Kenya Film Classification Board members include.
Canon David Leparleiya,
Nehemiah Kipkoech Maina,
June Gachui, and
Joyce Wamucii Ndumia
9. National Environment Trust Fund
H E Moses Akaranga- Chairman board of trustees
10. Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA)
Hon John Munuve – non-executive chairperson of the for a period of three years.
11. Board of the National Museums of Kenya
Hon David Musila – Chairman
12. Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority
Hon Thomas Mwadeghu- Board Member
13. Consolidated Bank Limited board members:
Hon Yusuf Chanzu
Prof Kenneth Otiso,
Nathan Psiwa, and
14. Public Procurement Regulatory Board- members
Paul Otieno Nyamodi-
Jared Maaka Siso,
Cecilia Mbinya Sereka